Welcome to Cribs 2 Trikes
Thank you for visiting Cribs 2 Trikes. Noah and Ashley opened Babysitters at the Beach LLC in 2012. After a short period of time they realized that their clients needed baby equipment for their family vacations. One thing led to another, and now they offer many services and rentals to anyone! With everything they create, they raise the bar, and create a new standard for the industry. They always strive for excellence, and always want the most satisfied clients. Cribs 2 Trikes and Babysitters at the Beach, come recommended by many resorts, property rental companies, and local hotels, because of their good name, customer service, and high standards. No request is too large.
Rental Items: Baby equipment, bicycles, and beach gear!
If they do not have what your looking for, try www.conciergeatthebeach.com From the concierge you can request, babysitting, kids camps, beach bonfires, grocery delivery, boat rentals, private chef, delivered meals, and more!
Cribs 2 Trikes offers everything families need to arrive at their beautiful vacation destination and head straight to the beach. Many times families waste valuable time purchasing beach gear, browsing bike shops, and more. Cribs 2 Trikes goal is to offer families a quick and easy process to supply their home with all their needs, and at a competitive rate. Please feel free to compare their pricing to others. Everything is delivered to your rental home.
Serving the following locations- Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Watercolor, Seagrove, Watersound, Seaside, Grayton Beach, Seacrest, Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, Miramar Beach, SoWal, Sandestin, Beaches of South Walton, and Destin and more.
Why choose Cribs 2 Trikes?
- They donate 10% of the net proceeds to charity, organizations, or ministry! They only give to organizations, ministries, or charities where more than 90% of the money given goes directly towards the cause.
- Unlike many other rental companies claim, Cribs 2 Trikes truly offers NEW equipment. You will never receive a tired looking and worn down crib or rusted bicycle from Cribs 2 Trikes. And since they renew items each year they donate previous inventory items to charity or ministry.
- They have it all. From a wide variety of rentals, to friends who offer grocery delivery services, they make it easy for your family. They can even arrange child care or an exciting morning, and evening kids camp, offered by Babysitters at the Beach.
- They are on call. You wont find a 9-3 delivery time with them. Cribs 2 Trikes has been known to drop off a crib late in the evening for last minute callers! If clients need it, they will do their best to bring it.
- They do not need 48 hours notice like other companies.
- They do not charge expensive delivery fees, and fuel charges. Unlike other services in the area, they are centrally located, so they are always close to 30A, and Sandestin.
- All items are kept indoors in a climate controlled environment, with pest control.
- All items are transported in enclosed trailers for added cleanliness and safety. Cribs 2 Trikes takes pride in their inventory and maintain its cleanliness.
- Baby items and cribs meet current JPMA, ASTM, and CPSC federal safety standards!
They have a high level of cleanliness, ensuring all products are top notch and always properly sanitized. All items are brand new and replaced when necessary.
They are the only service to provide kids camps open to the public.
They offer 15% discount to families who are babysitting clients off rentals, and beach bonfires.
If you do not see something you need please do not hesitate to ask.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: (850) 260-0001